2006-03-17

I Am Like Superman And You Are All The Residents Of Gotham City

So, it occurs to me today as I enjoy my last day of unemployment that in the not-so-distant future I'm going to be enraged at myself that I did almost absolutely nothing this week.

Ah well. Those are the breaks, champ.

I don't really have anything to say today... so I'll go with the "picture says a thousand words" theory.



'nuff said.

EDIT: Ok... I've got a little more to say. My absolute favorite blog [of the few that I read] is Kevin Smith's. I haven't been there for a while and wandered upon two absolutely great ones he's done recently. Check them out...

The Middle East

And... [this one's not exactly safe for work]
Brilliant!


Song I'm Listening To Currently: Obsession - Animotion
Book I'm Reading Currently: The Prestige - Christopher Priest
Movie I Last Saw In The Theater: Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire [IMAX]

1 comments:

mark said...

those two kevin smith posts were sheer platinum. He is probably the best in putting things in an analogy. I only wish I had 1/10 of his talent as a writer.

nice line from the office - just saw it and laughed my ass off. The best was when Stanley was confronting Ryan after seeing him talking to her.

"Jesus can come through that door and he's not gonna help you, if you don't stop sniffing around my child"

Eh- there is always the inbetween jobs next time to really put something together- good luck tomorrow.

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments so I can know who to make voodoo dolls of!