2008-08-21

Game on!

You've gotta love the midweek day game.

I was thinking this morning about this song they used to play before the games on the radio and I was wondering if they still do. I haven't listened to a full game on the radio in years.

With the game about a half hour away, sure enough the song started to play over the PA. If I could, I would post an mp3 but since I can't...

It's a beautiful day for a ballgame
For a ballgame today
The fans are out to get a kick in or twi
From Walla Walla Washington to Kalamazoo
It's a beautiful day for a homerun
But even a triple's okay
We're gonna cheer and boo and raise a hullabaloo
At the ballgame today

Play ball!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments so I can know who to make voodoo dolls of!