2008-10-11

Early Morning Politics

I saw something on CNN last night before I went to sleep that made me regain a little bit of respect for John McCain. It's puzzling to me that during the early part of the campaign, McCain was the guy that seemed the most reasonable of the Republican noms and someone who carried themselves with dignity and honor - but after he was clearly the nom, all hell broke loose. This scene gained a little bit of that back for me:



I think John McCain down deep is a good person who has served his country proudly and with dignity over the years that has just kinda... lost his way... over the past few months. He's devolved into the typical mudslinging politician that turns people off on politics all the time. But with the clip above, I have hope that he's returning to form.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments so I can know who to make voodoo dolls of!