2009-05-03

April 2009: The Month In Music

Here's a weird one for you...

I added 30 songs to my iTunes library in the month of April but for one reason or another [if you couldn't tell from my posts, April was kinda a rough month] I never listened to any of them. Alas, you get no Top 5 of April 2009.

But I will provide the ongoing saga of The Music of 2009!

20. Vato - Snoop Dogg feat. B-Real
19. More Adventurous - Rilo Kiley
18. Stay Alive - The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart
17. People Got A Lotta Nerve - Neko Case
16. My Life Would Suck Without You - Kelly Clarkson
15. Hot N Cold - Katy Perry
14. I'm Not Gonna Teach... - The Black Kids
13. Alone (Heart cover) - Allison Iraheta
12. Half Asleep - School Of Seven Bells
11. November Was White, December Was Grey - Say Hi
10. Come Saturday - The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart
9. The Good Ol' Days - The Lodger
8. Secret Heart - Feist
7. Let It Slip - The School
6. Number One - Miss Fairchild
5. Green Means Go - The Color Wheels
4. We Rule The School - Belle & Sebastian
3. Jai Ho - AR Rahman
2. Latika's Theme - AR Rahman


And our BRAND NEW #1...

Thank You Mario But Our Princess Is In Another Castle - The Mountain Goats & Kaki King

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments so I can know who to make voodoo dolls of!