2009-05-15

Enjoy Your Weekend!

Can't write anything tonight cause I'm heading off to sleep. We're going to Vegas for the weekend and plan to leave VERY early tomorrow. I'll try to post stuff over the weekend on here but they're likely to be very short posts.

I think I might also experiment with Twitter over the weekend. I started a Twitter account months ago and never did anything with it but this seems like a good opportunity to do that. So, if you get lonely, you can follow me this weekend on Twitter at @youremyboyblue

See you on the other side, peeps.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

2suggestions that I thought you may/may not have thought of:
Get a Twitter App for your phone
Get a Twitter App that feed your Tweets all at once at 1 post to your BLOG - there are apps that feed your Tweets at intervals you set up (I.E. - Once a day, once a week, etc...)

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments so I can know who to make voodoo dolls of!