2009-05-20

Random Thoughts

It's been a few days [okay, maybe more] since I've gotten to post anything of substance so this seems like a good chance to drop a few thoughts on "paper."

** Just finished watching the Idol finale which I thought was actually the best Idol finale I could remember in some time. I was happy that Kris won as I would have had to seriously rethink any future plans to watch the show if the result went the other way. That being said, I definitely thought that Adam's songs tonight were much better fits for his vocal style than most of the season. Just please, please, please keep the sitar in the closet.

** Two close games in two nights? The Conference Finals are shaping up to be something amazing to see. I missed the game tonight due to work but it looked damn fun and I know I had a heart-stopping blast watching last night. I can't wait for tomorrow night.

** The Dodgers sweep the Mets. I repeat - the Dodgers sweep the Mets. Yes, "it's still early" but...

** The WWE/Nuggets thing has been a blast to see unfold. The Nugs owner made a bonehead move and deserves to get called out for it and there's no one better at playing someone else's mistake into a big media feeding frenzy for him than Vince McMahon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments so I can know who to make voodoo dolls of!