2009-06-21

Have I Mentioned I Hate Joe Morgan?

Arrogant piece of shit has the gall to say after the Dodgers beat the Angels tonight that "I think people are finally starting to take the Dodgers seriously."

Are you fucking joking?

The team's had the best record in baseball for the majority of the first half of the season.  We're almost to the All-Star Break and they're leading their division by eight games or so.  They thrived when everyone thought they'd fold when Manny went down to suspension.

And yes, "it's still early."  And yes, this could all turn in a hurry but...

Was no one taking the Dodgers seriously all those weeks they were on top of the Power Rankings for Yahoo, ESPN, SI, and all the rest of the top sports news sites?

Fucking Joe Morgan.  I wish the Dodgers would NEVER be shown on ESPN.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more. Joe Moron, er..Morgan, is an egotistical idiot. Hey Joe, how about you just call the game, and not tell us what every player should have done, or what pitch the batter was looking for? Was he a good player? Yes, but he also choked in the play offs. Maybe we should eliminate second base, because we all know Joe Morgan was the only player who could play that position....

Anonymous said...

I can't fukin take it anymore, its unbearable to listen to that piece of shit. Morgan, do you have to repeat every fukin thing you say two or three times. I have yet to meet a baseball fan whom does like him. ESPN get rid of that asshole please. Fire Chris Berman too, Boomer your act is old you suck too.

PISSED IN CHANHASSEN said...

WILL NEVER WATCH ESPN BASEBALL AGAIN...I CANT STAND THAT FUCK.

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments so I can know who to make voodoo dolls of!