2006-01-15

But It's Country Crock



As part of this ghastly blog experiment, I've decided that on a monthly basis, I will be providing you with my Mixtape of the Month. Those of you who know me know how much I love music and how much I despise bad music. So, in turn, to save you from listening to the flotsam making its' way to the top of the pop charts... to rescue you from Generic Rapper #23 telling you how shiny his teeth are... to liberate you from toothless nu-metal that is trying to be angry... I give you the gift of music.

Now, I'm not telling you that I know more about music than you...

...just that I have better taste in music than you!

Most of these can be found on the ITunes Music Store... a service I highly endorse for those of you still not being a bloody pirate [ARRRR!].

Later on [tomorrow perhaps?], I'll do a posting telling you why I picked each song... but until then, as our esteemed governor would say...

"I have to have a license for that?"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Blue Balls,
Where's the talk about Football???? Please don't tell me that u are the Brody of Mallrats. Yes, the guy who lived in his mother's basement and played video games and collected comic books. Don't be that guy, but anyways love the segment on working overtime. Later

Anonymous said...

Hey Blue,
My buddy told about this website plus I'm a big fan of "Old School." Your friend does make sense about bringing over the X Division. I'd like to see Peete Williams give Paul London a Canadian Destroyer. The Final Resolution was great man, Samoa Joe kicked the shit out of Christopher Daniels.

mark said...

Gawd that last ep. of The Office was gold. And good call on the Hankensack in your playlist. FOW is underappreciated in recognition of recognizing those desperate moments people have in life. And identifying as anonymous is for pu$$ies - Signed- anonymous.

-Beantown Brawler out.

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments so I can know who to make voodoo dolls of!