2008-01-16

BJ Penn - Motivated?

Cripes. The awesome folks over at MMAJunkie.com just posted a pretty swank article about BJ Penn getting ready for his UFC Lightweight Title fight against Joe Stevenson this weekend. I usually pick fights on a little research and a lot of gut instinct because I have a lot of gut to spare [wocka wocka wocka!]

I was leaning towards picking Joe Daddy for this weekend but this article is giving me pause. BJ's motivated? BJ realizes he's never in shape? BJ wants to win the title in every division?

BJ wants a rematch with GSP?

Ahhh... there's the BJ I know. Completely capable of dominating but always looking beyond the person in front of him.

I think my pick may be safe after all... but the Penn fan in me almost hopes I'm wrong.

SIDE NOTE: EliteXC signs Ken Shamrock. That could be interesting.

UFC picks post to come tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments so I can know who to make voodoo dolls of!