2008-01-18

Speaking of comic book movies...

According to the folks at Comics2film.com:

"Fox, Evans, Tatum Duke it out for 'G.I. Joe'

According to the report Chris Evans, Matthew Fox and Channing Tatum are the short list for the role in Stephen Sommers' super-toy-to-comics-to-film adaptation."

I've been following the casting of this pretty closely and they seem to have a decent job so far.

Chris Evans is the Human Torch in the far-better-than-expected Fantastic Four movies. He seems kinda young to play Duke to me but I'm not really sure what age they're looking to slot people in for this. I'm not really sure why Duke is in this one at all actually as he seems better to introduce in a sequel. I want Hawk, Snakes, Scarlett, Stalker... really, that'd satsify me for a first movie. Maybe add in Gung Ho or Rock And Roll or something like that. Put in Cobra Commander and the Baroness on the other side, I'd be happy. Of course, being a comic film they'll cast every character they can think of and run the Serpentor story in the opening credits.

Anyways... got off track. Chris Evans? I vote no. Matthew Fox? Hrmm... an interesting choice. I might buy that one. Channing Tatum... no idea who this guy is but he was born in 1980 and was in Step Up.

Fuck that guy.

Matthew Fox... got to get tough... Yo Joe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments so I can know who to make voodoo dolls of!