2008-03-17

Blue's Concert Calendar

So, I'm sitting here watching Styx perform a concert with a children's youth orchestra which is pretty fuckin' rad and I decided that I'd put together a list of the concerts in the Southern California that I wish I was going to [and highly suggest that you go to!]

I think I'll try to keep this somewhat up to date and post it once a week or so. We'll see how that plot turns out.

Here's my first stab at this one. If you see something I'm obviously missing, please send it in.

March
-----
3/19 - Nada Surf & Sea Wolf @ The Fonda in Hollywood
3/20 - Vampire Weekend @ The El Rey
3/21 - Nada Surf & Sea Wolf @ Glass House in Pomona

April
-----
4/4-5 - Bon Jovi & Daughtry @ The Venue Formerly Known As The Pond
4/7-8 - Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band @ The Pond
4/9 - Bon Jovi & Daughtry @ Staples Center
4/12-13 - Eddie Vedder & Liam Finn @ The Wiltern
4/16-17 - Eels @ The El Rey
4/24 - Rilo Kiley @ Glass House in Pomona
4/28 - I'm From Barcelona @ The El Rey

May
---
5/15 - Eisley @ The El Rey
5/17 - Eisley @ Glass House
5/27 - The Police @ Hollywood Bowl
5/29 - R.E.M. @ Hollywood Bowl

June
----
6/25 - Tom Petty @ Hollywood Bowl

July
----
7/11-12 - Ricky Gervais @ Kodak Theatre

August
------
8/1 - Rod Stewart/Bryan Adams @ The Venue Formerly Known As Irvine Meadows
8/22 - Tom Petty @ Verizon Wireless
8/29-30 - John Williams @ Hollywood Bowl

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments so I can know who to make voodoo dolls of!