2008-03-29

Pre-season almost over

So, the Dodgers lost the big Coliseum game.

It's a shame but hey, it's all in good fun. It was for charity. It was a fun and unique game to see. And I dig seeing the Red Sox in town. If it was an official game, I'd be all over it. A preseason game makes it lose some of its luster.

Game's over - but the season's about to begin.

I'm so stoked for the season to start especially with the Lakers dropping two disappointing games in a row. Monday can not arrive quick enough. Opening against the Giants is always fun as well.

This is one of those "phone it in" posts. It's one hour "til deadline."

So sue me!

I feel like I should give something more though. Hrmm.


OH MY GOD!

They used to play this song on the "Dodgers Radio Network" back in the day. I adored it. It was such a fun, feel-good moment whenever it would come on. And now, I give it to you...

...WITH F'N LEGOS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments so I can know who to make voodoo dolls of!