2008-05-03

Cinco de Mayo... sorta

We had a Cinco de Mayo fiesta today... a couple days early... just because a Monday party was difficult to pull off. So, I'm a tad bit... well, drunk... to be honest...

How can I fill up an entire post without something logical while slightly intoxicated?

It's a challenge to not have a world of typos at this point. The Missus just accused me of denting the wall where I knocked a metal Fleur de Lis off the wall earlier. Sheesh! I'll have to check tomorrow to see if that's actually true or not.

At the moment, I find myself drinking Corona while typing and watching the nephew/niece playing Super Smash Brothers. Good times.

There's a certain amount of blurriness involved but I stand firm, believing that I type like a champion while waitiing for the eyes to straighten out somewhatish.

Word.

So, now you see drunken Blue typing like the King of the World. How's that for ya, bitches?

Suck it, monkeys! I'm going corporate!

Did I stutter?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I should really switch to bloging like you when I drink as apposed to drunk dialing from now on.

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments so I can know who to make voodoo dolls of!