2008-08-27

The Creative Process: A crisis of faith

I think I'm in trouble.

In my last post, I had discussed the fork in the road and the great difficulty in making the choice between the easier road and the really fucked up one.

I thought I had decided to take that really bumpy road - the one with the construction going on because there are huge open trenches to drive over and all these crazy detours to take to reach the final destination. I had rented movies and bought CDs for inspiration.

And now I'm seriously doubting my ability to bring this story forth.

To be continued...
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Blue,
Its okay, everyone has that first doubt the first time they do it. That doesn't make you gay, it just makes you curious. Just kidding, well anyways, you need to go see tropic thunder. That movie is funny to the max. Tom Cruise does a suprising role that steals the movie. Remember, never go full retard. Later Poff Daddy

Anonymous said...

CB,

Two recommended books to read:

The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch

Feel The Fear, And Do It Anyway by Dr. Susan Jeffers

I have these two books if you would like to borrow.

Take care,

LJG

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments so I can know who to make voodoo dolls of!