2009-01-10

Don't Change That Channel...

...because starting tomorrow night, TV is back, baby!

Okay, sure... a few things started trickling in this week.  We had the return of Gossip Girl and 90210.  Plus, there was the long-awaited premiere of Scrubs on NBC [and no, I haven't seen any of it yet as I've been too busy trying to clear old stuff off the DVR before tomorrow night.]

But the real burst of TV returns starts tomorrow night.  Get your DVRs to do some deep-knee bends because it's heading straight for a world-class workout.

Tomorrow night, my DVR faces the brutal challenge of trying to find a way to get the usual recording of Desperate Housewives while three powerhouses of television compete for the other slot in my viewing schedule.  The Golden Globes are on and while I'm usually pretty fond of checking them out, I'm going to have to take a pass this year.  Why?

Because Jack Bauer is back!  24 returns with a vengeance with two hours on Sunday night and two hours on Monday night [a different problem altogether!]  I'm super-stoked about this and can't wait to hear that countdown clock tomorrow night.

Oh, and the Battlestar Galactica Season 4 marathon wraps up on Universal HD tomorrow night which will have me fully caught up on BSG and ready and waiting for the second half of the season to premiere soon.  After staying up til 2 AM to catch the first half of the marathon last weekend, I'm expecting to have to do the same tomorrow - thank God I have Monday off.

And speaking of Monday...

Raw?  Check.
Gossip Girl?  Check.
How I Met Your Mother return?  Check.
Night 2 of the 24 premiere?  Check.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

And to think, Heroes doesn't even come back until February!  Looks like iTunes may be getting more of my money or the NBC website will get a very loyal Tuesday viewer.

For a TV fan, it's an exciting couple of days.  And for those of you who aren't?

Go enjoy your "real lives," frackholes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments so I can know who to make voodoo dolls of!