2009-02-08

BSG vs Lost: Week Three

Alright, let's do this before I completely forget.

Lost tried to strike a big blow back to retake the crown this week but really, all I can seem to remember about it was that I was kinda brainscrambled when it was over. Not that I'm one of those people bitching about it being too confusing or what have you - but I just remember my brain being a little fuzzy when it was all said and done. I actually didn't care for it as much as the week before even with the big shocker of a finish.

BSG was highly anticipated this week after the big cliffhanger with the grenade last week. This was the week that Adama and the gang fought back. Some bloodshed ensued and in the end, someone got executed.

Damn right he did!

My brain is a little fuzzy after being at work for 12 hours today so let's make this easy...

BSG - 2
Lost - 1

But this week, I'm nowhere near as excited about BSG as I was last week. This is Lost's chance to pull the comeback.

Oh, and I officially gave up Heroes this week. We'll see if they can win me back when Bryan Fuller gets back in the game.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments so I can know who to make voodoo dolls of!