2009-07-15

Half-Blood Thoughts

Just a few quick notes on Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince which we just got back from seeing...

-- I dug it! I was pleasantly surprised after months of dreading it. The batch of decent reviews over the past few days made me enthused and then seeing the finished product, I was pleased.

-- One of my favorite parts was the look and tone of the movie. So different and distinct from the others and if you happen to watch any of the first three before this one... man, are you in for a night and day difference.

-- I even was okay with the ending which was my biggest fear of all after hearing they changed it from the book.

In closing, I'll probably go into greater detail in a few days after it sinks in a bit but for now, I'd say you should go check it out if you're a HP fan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments so I can know who to make voodoo dolls of!