2009-10-01

Don't Call It A Comeback

Call it the start of something new.

Firstly, my apologies to those of you who frequent this site on a regular basis and suddenly found it abandoned. I suppose, in hindsight, the least I could have done was drop a note in that it'd be a little while before I posted again but alas, didn't happen. So, I'm sorry to those of you who actually visited this place a lot and no longer got anything out of it. Hopefully I can make up for that down the road.

Also, I want to apologize to the handful of you who actually have been asking me why I haven't been posting and getting no response. It wasn't me being a dick, it was me not being quite ready to explain what I was working on.

The truth behind this is that (hopehopehopefully) on January 1st, I'll be launching a new website. I'm not quite ready to give full details about it yet but suffice to say, it's going to be a pretty major undertaking and I wanted a chance to take a break before jumping into it.

So, what'll happen to this place? Not sure yet. It may continue to exist in some form. It may fade away into the night. We'll see. But for now and for the next 91ish days, I'll still be here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments so I can know who to make voodoo dolls of!