2006-01-09

Earmuffs!

So, my last posting seemed to generate a bit of controversy. A lot of controversy in fact. There's been some crazy rumors going around ever since I put it up so let me address those now.

No, Vince Vaughn and I will not be starring in the sequel to Brokeback Mountain.

Seriously, people. Should I really have to deny this to the world? Who amongst you really thought I was looking to have hairy man ass love with Mr. Aniston? WHO?!

While battling the raging fires of that rumor this weekend, I never found the time to do another post on here. I did have some great stuff to talk about too.

Here's a good one from Friday at work that I found incredibly funny but no one else seemed to.

So... I work at this place that's supposed to be such a great innovator of technology, right? We're supposed to the on the cutting edge of the field when it comes to incorporating new technology into our products. "We use the same technology that NASA does!"

On this day, I define irony as this technological giant having their shipping department crippled for an entire day... by a rat chewing through the computer cables leading out to the department.

Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.

The "industry leader" brought to a halt by a rat.

Gotta love it.

Song I'm Listening To Currently: "Jailbreak" by Thin Lizzy
Book I'm Reading Currently: "Eragon" by Christopher Paolini
Movie I Last Saw: The Chronicles of Narnia

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

VV is far too manly for you.

He'd be great for Blackie however.

Blue is more of a Seth Green type.

Damnit, I want a color related name. Can I be Mauve?

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments so I can know who to make voodoo dolls of!