2006-02-01

I _Think_ I Can Do It

T-Minus 60 minutes until I leave for my first interview in this new quest to find a new job.

A little nervous to be honest. I'm usually not... I usually play it chill and let whatever happens happen. But I think the salary of this position plus the grest desire to get the hell out of here is playing fast and loose with my nerves.

It doesn't help when you read Monster's interview tips and become convinced that you've never done an interview right.

Fuckers.

58 minutes.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP.

This is gonna be a long hour.


Song I'm Listening To Currently: Adelaide - Old 97s
Book I'm Reading Currently: "Eragon" by Christopher Paolini (don't have it with me but around p. 200)
Movie I Last Saw In The Theater: Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire [IMAX]

1 comments:

mark said...

how's this for a top 5 - top five songs to listen to before an interview?

my top 5 for these:
1. Don't go back to rockville- REM
2. The Good Life - Weezer
3. Regular People (Conceit) - Pantera
4. The dirty jobs - The Who
5. Sonic Reducer - Pearl Jam

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments so I can know who to make voodoo dolls of!