2006-02-09

Just Something To Pass The Time

Not a lot to say today actually. Found out last night that the place where I had interviewed last week decided to "go in a different direction." Kinda had the feeling that was coming since the interview was pretty short and uneventful.

That, coupled with the other place where I was supposed to interview this week not making contact, and the serious lack of phone calls I've had on resumes in the past couple weeks... well, I'm feeling not so fresh.

Work gets worse and worse every day with only my lack of giving a damn keeping me from hating every second of it. People around me at work are miserable... working two jobs... trying to support kids... hoping for the slightest bit of a raise come August. It's just disheartening to see good people in so much of a bad situation... including myself.

Gotta find something... gotta find a way out.

Maybe it's the Great American Screenplay that'll make me self-employed and able to sit at home all day watching TV and giggling to the bank.

Must be something, right?

Song I'm Listening To Currently: Chapter 25c - The See Overheard - Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince on CD
Book I'm Reading Currently: "Eragon" by Christopher Paolini (p.400)
Movie I Last Saw In The Theater: Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire [IMAX]

1 comments:

mark said...

bummer on the jobbie blue. sorry to hear that the line is still casted out there with no bites from the fishes. keep up the effort.

sometimes you just feel grateful that you don;t have kids to support or a wife's $500/day coke habit. Sometimes you just have to thank the stars on that one.

TAE needs to continue...did you get my notification that I added the priv. blog to my set of blogs?

cheerio - m

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments so I can know who to make voodoo dolls of!