2006-04-06

LET'S KNUCKLE UP!

Season 3 of the Ultimate Fighter started tonight.

God, I love this show. Much like I enjoyed the hell out of WWE's Tough Enough, seeing these kids train and battle for their dream is absolutely fascinating stuff. A more "manly" version of American Idol, I guess.

I truly believe that MMA is the next great sporting craze. How people can still watch boxing while turning up their noses at MMA is bizarre beyond words. You see politicians calling it human cockfighting... calling it barbaric... whatever. Yet not a single soul has died on American soil in a sanctioned MMA match. Can boxing claim that?

And this year's Ultimate Fighter is even better as your coaches are Tito Ortiz and Ken Shamrock... and those fuckers hate each other. Beautiful stuff. When the coaches want to break each other, you know the students are gonna have one hell of a year.

Keep your eyes on this one, peeps... it's gonna be hella fun.

Song I'm Listening To Currently: None
Book I'm Reading Currently: None
Movie I Last Saw In The Theater: Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire [IMAX]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments so I can know who to make voodoo dolls of!