2008-01-06

A New Year!

So, it's a new year and as I look back to find I only did 3 posts on this blog in 2007, I'm a little annoyed. What a waste.

I also decided to let my web hosting lapse this year as I was barely using it so hopefully you managed to find your way back here.

For those who haven't "heard" from me lately, I'm unemployed once more having gotten laid off in November. So, you would think I'd be posting up a storm but I haven't just yet. I did just discover that I can post via my new Blackberry though so that's promising, right?

Ah well. No big New Year's Resolution to keep posting but I shall do what I can.

Happy New Year, all.

1 comments:

mark said...

tsk tsk...only three posts. at least now you have match last years total this year...looking forward to some good posts...

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments so I can know who to make voodoo dolls of!