2008-01-21

UFC Picks Results

Well, that blew.

The fights weren't very good for the most part but I had a good time watching the show. But man oh man, were my picks all fucked up.

The final results?

Out of nine fights, I picked two winners correctly for a .222 score. I'll keep a running total throughout the year but this is a bad, bad way to start.

Moneywise, I did okay. I started with $100 in bets. I lost $80 on Gonzaga and Stevenson. The $20 that I bet on Rivera as an upset pick landed me $70. So, I total out at $90 for the show, losing only $10.

Picks Average For This Show: .222 (2 out of 9)
Picks Average For The Year: .222 (2 out of 9)
Money For This Show: -$10
Money For The Year: -$10

Next show is Wednesday for Fight Night so check back tomorrow or Wednesday morning for the next batch of picks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments so I can know who to make voodoo dolls of!