2008-05-07

More G.I. Joe Photos + News

As your very unofficial source of G.I. Joe info, I come bearing gifts.

First, the good folks over at Superherohype.com were given the courtesy of a visit to the G.I. Joe set recently . Their initial report is pretty vague but they did drop a few details of interest. Some of the sets they were shown included the MARS lab [can't really go wrong with a weapons-development building], the "interior of the G.I. Joe submarine" [makes sense], an underwater base station [fits with the rumors of an undersea battle at some point in the flick,] and "the remains of the Pit." Aha! So, at some point in the movie, the Pit gets damaged badly. Seems fitting considering the number of times it happened in the comics and cartoon. I'm okay with all that!

The real test?

More pictures. As Samuel L once wisely said, "Hold on to your butts."

Having some HTML troubles so I'll put all my comments at the bottom of the page.




































































































New shot of Storm Shadow. Much, much better, IMO. Still not perfect but he doesn't look like he fell out of a bad anime.

Ahhh, sweet, sweet Baroness. I dig it. I think this one works nicely - but I said that after the first photo of her too. She's the only one they've completely hit on the nail so far - Snakes is very close but the second photo of him scared me a bit.

Destro. Hrmm. Without the mask, it's hard to tell but I think this guy looks just about right for the gig. Slap some wrist rockets on him and let's see how it goes.

Still Metrosexual General Hawk. Egads.

Heavy Duty. Not bad. Not fond of everyone in black leather still but not bad at all. Mr. Eko rules it.

And lastly, Breaker... who looks just fine again except for the black leather.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments so I can know who to make voodoo dolls of!