2008-06-18

A Comment On Comments

Just a quick note...

One of my old posts (Top Five Friday: "Crosstown" Rivals) got picked up by an Angels fan site message board earlier today which caused a surge in traffic and a shower of comments on that post.

First, don't ask me how a month plus old post suddenly got noticed by an Angel fan site but hey, I can believe they've been reading it that long and finally just finished it. [Cheap shot, I know]

Second, I appreciate the comments [most of them] and I'll probably actually respond to them at some point just for giggles. So, keep 'em coming.

Lastly, I approved every comment that came through on the Dodgers/Angels today - even if it was just a total flame. Things like "DODGERS SUCK HAIRY DONKEY DICK!" isn't exactly a piece of great reading but hey... you took the time to write it, I'll let someone else read it if they want.

The exception is the one I just got - the only comment for the day I didn't post. I'm not sure what the commenter was hoping to accomplish but insulting the race and ethnicity of some Dodger fans seems over the line to me so I don't think it merits posting. If you want to re-submit without the racebaiting slurs, more power to ya, pal.

All in all, quite the fun day here at the B-Spot. Keep the love comin', Angel fans.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments so I can know who to make voodoo dolls of!