2008-06-30

Shaken Not Stirred

Last week during training for my new job, one of the trainers and I were discussing 24 and the subject came up that he and his colleagues often debate the question - James Bond or Jack Bauer.

He went with the argument that Bauer was better because Bond is actually ordering a weak martini when he orders the "shaken not stirred" drink. I, of course, pointed out that President Bartlett made the same statement during an episode of West Wing back in the day which made the trainer scurry about to try to figure out what episode it was in.

I also said Bauer - but my argument was far simpler. He cut off a criminal's head and carried it around in a duffel bag for christ's sake. Not to mention that he bit out a terrorist's jugular.

Annnnyways... he may not be as cool as Jack Bauer but Bond is making a comeback. Check out the new trailer for his next flick, The Quantum Of Solace . Watch it while you can because I'm guessing it'll be gone soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments so I can know who to make voodoo dolls of!