2008-07-29

And I Can't Even Get An Interview

I'm enjoying a day off today so you may see a scattering of really random posts from me today as things pop into my mind.

Kicking it off is one of the weirder pieces of news I've seen in some time as the WWE has hired a new member to their creative team...



That's right. The former king of teen comedies has "earned" a slot in the madness of the WWE writers room. Early estimates put his over/under at one month before he caves under the demands of travel, politics, and a psychotic but brilliant boss.

Yep. Freddie Prinze Jr. will help shape the future of the WWE...

...and I can't even get an interview.

The world trickles one step closer to collapsing upon itself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments so I can know who to make voodoo dolls of!