2008-07-29

Life Imitates Art

Well, that was bizarre.

I was watching Ocean's 13 a little while ago and it had gotten to the part where they simulate the earthquake in the hotel to get everyone to leave. I got up from the couch to grab my lunch...

...and the room starts shaking. How fucking weird is that?

Looks like a 5.6 earthquake centered about 20 miles north of here.

It was a good-sized one. Shook for quite a while, made the apartment sway a bit, knocked over a few things. There was a tiny aftershock a short while after that as well - apparently a 3.8. The guy on the news just said there's a "one in twenty percent" chance that it's a foreshock. I don't understand that math. Must be some of that "new math" stuff.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oceans 13 = Art?

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments so I can know who to make voodoo dolls of!