2008-09-25

How Sweet It Is - The Fruits Of Victory

Ahhhh. At long last, I can write freely about the Dodgers again without feeling like I am going to curse them.

The Dodgers are your NL West Champions.

Laugh all your want at the NL West. Mock them for being the Champions of the worst division in baseball. But the bottom line is that they are in the postseason - and when you're in the postseason, that means that anything is possible.

Oh, and I can also now reveal that last weekend, we were able to get tickets to Game 4 of the Division Series. I didn't want to mention that until I knew they were in the Division Series for sure. Of course, I will be very happy not to use those tickets if the Dodgers manage to pull off a sweep in the first round.

But all that is ahead of us.

For tonight, let's just smile at the images of the Dodgers and their fans celebrating another trip to play baseball in October.

Think Blue, baby.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blue Sweet Blue,
Look, I am all for the Dodgers making it to the postseason. But come on!!! You got to admit that they are going to get sweep in the first round. I'll be shock if they win one game. The only reason they made it to the postseason is Manny. Now Dodgers need to look to next season by signing Manny right away. Later Poff Daddy

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments so I can know who to make voodoo dolls of!