2008-09-26

A Tribute To Ted Kennedy

On this night of the first Presidential debate [which I thoroughly enjoyed,] this seems like an appropriate post. I've been slowly working my way through all of the speeches from the Democratic convention on my iPod during my lunch breaks. Today, I got to the speech made by Caroline and Ted Kennedy but what struck me as more impactful was the tribute video they made for Ted and showed that night. I only heard the audio of it earlier but thought it was amazingly well done and since Ted is back in the hospital tonight, I thought I'd put this up tonight.

Enjoy.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Forgetting Blue Marshall,
I hope you got the intro? Last night I saw Forgetting Sarah Marshall and that was some funny shit. The only thing I didn't like was the amount of dick shots they had in the film. They should really really limited the amount of cock shots in a movie these days. I like Jason Segal in How I Met Your Mother but I don't need to see all of him. Later Poff Daddy

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments so I can know who to make voodoo dolls of!