2008-12-20

A Weird Yet Fun Evening

Tonight, the Missus and I presented our second annual Holiday Party so I'm very late in posting and with work mere hours away, I'm not overly eager to wax on and off for very long about my thoughts for the day.

But I will say this...

Over the years, I've seen many types of personalities emerge when alcohol is involved. Angry, sad, emotional, those that cry, those who get into fights, those who pass out in a corner, those who fall asleep and then vomit all over themselves, those who urinate freely wherever they feel the need... and many, many more.

Tonight, you can add one more to the list. The philosophical drunk.

I'll leave it at that to avoid offending anyone - for now at least. Enjoy your Sundays, folks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments so I can know who to make voodoo dolls of!