2009-03-15

Random Thoughts

** I'm watching Planet Earth on Discovery HD right now and the Oceans episode really makes me want to stay out of the water. Between the sharks they showed earlier and the scary looking fucking Manta Rays they just showed, I likely could have nightmares.

** Super-excited to find out what will be a part of iPhone 3.0 software on Tuesday. It still amazes me how much buzz a company can create for a relatively minor event - well, some companies anyways.

** Manny's got a sore hammy? Color me nervous as fuck.

** TNA's PPV sucked? Color me unsurprised as fuck.

** I listened to the /filmcast episode this week where they talked about movie scores. It was some damn good stuff and made me want to do an all-score version of the Mixtape Of The Month. Maybe not this month but soon. Oh, and it also made me realize how much I love the score for Karate Kid. Go listen. Tell me I'm wrong.

** WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!? THE VAMPIRE SQUID FROM HELL?!?! Jesus christ.

** ROH has their debut show on HDNet next weekend. I'm looking forward to seeing how they manage to package their DVD-driven business model on television. It's a show I'll certainly want to see more than TNA Impact at least.

** Got a Vegas trip coming up next month. The Missus and I are taking my mom so that should be... interesting. It could also be quite disastrous. How fitting for Vegas that it'll be quite the gamble.

** Still haven't seen Watchmen. I'm a pretty pathetic comic book guy these days. I still have a bag of comics sitting on my end table that I haven't read yet - bought them at least two weeks ago.

** Coolest Internet application I've seen in ages? Two words. Simplify Media.

And that should do it for tonight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments so I can know who to make voodoo dolls of!