2009-04-19

Ohhhh, Laker Fans!

I didn't get to see the bulk of the game but what I saw was glorious.

Okay, maybe not glorious but I was happy that I was able to see the end of the game during my lunch break - even if I did have to clock in a couple minutes late so that I could catch those waning seconds of action.

And yes, it would have been cooler if there wasn't a nutball about five feet away who was talking to himself the whole time. "Take 'im to the hole, Kobe!" "Ohh yeah! Make 'im your bitch!" and other assorted quips. Scary.

From the stuff I've read since I got home, it sounds like it was a bit of a weird game with the Lakers piling on in the first half but slacking off a bit in the second half. They got the "W" so that's all that's important... for now. But soon enough, they need to show the kind of killer instinct that they'll need to finish teams off later on.

Now, as for the other LA sports team. How 'bout them Dodgers?

Oh, and I have a really distasteful joke about the Just-Swept-By-The-Twins California Angels...

...but I shan't make it because I think it's even too distasteful for me.

So, for now... I'll simply enjoy what was an awesome day for LA sports fans.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments so I can know who to make voodoo dolls of!