2009-05-27

Hey! That's Weird!

So, I was super-stoked when I got home to find my long-awaited copy of the Battlestar Galactica Season One soundtrack waiting for me.

And imagine my surprise [and pure joy] when I read this just moments ago...

(May 27, 2009- Burbank, CA) – Battlestar Galactica and Caprica composer Bear McCreary will have a busy summer, with the release of two soundtrack recordings and concert performances. On June 13 the music from Battlestar Galactica will kick-off the 2009 Grand Performances Series at California Plaza. Three days later, on June 16, La-La Land Records will release the soundtrack for Caprica.

Bear McCreary will again conduct the music from Battlestar Galactica for three nights at the House of Blues in San Diego from July 23-25th – during Comic Con! The concerts will celebrate the July 21 release of a special 2-CD set, Battlestar Galactica: Season 4.


Anyone else up for this?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments so I can know who to make voodoo dolls of!