2009-07-19

EPIC FAIL!

Damn.

After over a year - WELL over a year - of posting each and every day on this blog come rain or come shine, I have failed you - the loyal readers of YMB,B!

I got so caught up in my own shit yesterday, I completely forgot about all y'all.

And it's not like I had some huge event going on yesterday to take my mind elsewhere but between leaving here early for the Farmers Market and spending most of the day trying to reroute and re-run every wire to every piece of electronic equipment in our living room including a new Home Theater System and turntable... well, I got a little pre-occupied.

Alas, I failed you all and totally didn't even realize it until I was on my way home from work tonight around 8. That's how badly I forgot!

Please forgive me, my loyal fanbase. Pretty please with sugar on top!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments so I can know who to make voodoo dolls of!