2009-07-22

A Sign Of The Apocalypse

At several points throughout the past few days, I've lamented the fact that I'll be missing my second Comic-Con in a row. However, I just read something that makes me quite glad I'm not there...

The "New Moon" panel at San Diego Comic-Con might not start for another 18 hours, but "Twilight" fans aren't taking a chance on missing it!

The most dedicated fans started lining up two days early just to make sure they could get a front row seat to see Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner and other stars of the movie. As the final
night before the big panel begins now, there are already more than 500 people camping out to attend the most anticipated panel at Comic-Con.


Hatred. Sweet, sweet hatred.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments so I can know who to make voodoo dolls of!