2009-07-07

Wasn't There A Carl's Jr Commercial Like This?


No, this really isn't just an excuse to post a picture of Megan Fox.  I truly adore this story.

In the ongoing saga of the "he said, she said" between the lovely Ms. Fox and director Michael Bay, Page Six revealed today that apparently the audition process between the two for the first Transformers movie involved her washing his Ferrari while Michael Bay videotaped it.

Yep, you read that right.  Michael Bay shot his own "Cheerleader Car Wash" scene from Bring It On at his house - with Megan Fox.

Now, I'll let you write your own erotic fiction about what happened from there - which I'm sure is actually all over the Internet by now (I'll let you Google it and find out.)  But the story gets a little better as when reached for comment, Megan confirmed the existence of such a tape but remarked that she wasn't sure where it had gone.  When Bay was reached for comment, he said the same.

Uh huh.

I know if I had video of a young and desperate Megan Fox washing my car, I'd probably misplace it as well.  Wouldn't you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments so I can know who to make voodoo dolls of!