2008-04-01

March Mixtape + Stuff

Firstly, I want to announce that the March Mixtape is going to be delayed for a few days or so. The songs are selected but I REALLY want to do something different with it and I don't have the equipment to do so at the moment. I'm hoping to have that resolved by the weekend.

Now, with that out of the way... some random randomness to get you through the day...

NEWS: Dennis Quaid wraps on GI Joe
REPLY: Well, the interesting thing about that is that the production moved to the Czech Republic where I presume they will shoot action footage. That makes me curious. Does that mean Hawk isn't in any of the battle scenes? If so, that's a unique creative choice. Not bad nor good... just unique. On a side "NEWS", the actor playing Storm Shadow completed his first scenes on set recently. I'm stoked to see him in costume.

NEWS: DODGERS WIN!
REPLY: 1 down, 161 to go. It was a great Opening Day with a great win over the arch-rival Giants but perhaps more entertaining, a tremendous pre-game ceremony with tons and tons of former Dodgers in the house for it. Even a first pitch from Sandy Koufax. Just awesome.

NEWS: Ric Flair retires
REPLY: The last twenty minutes of Raw were perhaps the greatest 20 minutes of Raw ever. It was so emotional, as stirring, as moving of a segment that professional wrestling is capable of. Old friends, old rivals, people inspired by the man, people who aspired to be "the man" - everyone was present for without a doubt the greatest farewell I've ever seen. Even non-wrestling fans should watch those 20 minutes and I defy you to not at least feel a tug on your heartstrings. Thanks for the memories, Ric... one last time.

NEWS: Dolly Parton Night on AI
REPLY: Oh god. I don't think I've ever looked forward less to American Idol.

NEWS: The Ultimate Fighter starts tomorrow night
REPLY: Could be good, could be bad. Ask me Thursday.

That oughta do it for today. Evenin', folks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments so I can know who to make voodoo dolls of!