2008-07-22

I'd Buy That For A Dollar

This little tidbit snuck by the radar a few days ago.

Here are the highlights for those who don't care to click the link:

-- The hotly-rumored Robocop "relaunch" is actually a sequel set twenty years following the termination of the original Robocop program.

-- Darren Aronofsky is set to direct

-- The series would move in setting from Detroit to Los Angeles.

I don't know about all y'all but I'm pretty excited about this idea. I think it's got loads of potential and is much better than the rumored relaunch. Everyone's got too fond of memories of the original Robocop for someone to fuck with it so a "relaunch" is the best option for everyone.

In other words, this went from a "Ugh, fuck me in the ear" to a "Hey, that might be fun" on my list of upcoming motion pictures.

Think it over, creep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments so I can know who to make voodoo dolls of!