2008-07-20

These Words Are My Own

I saw The Dark Knight last night. I plan on doing a full review in a few days but until then, there's only three words needed to describe it.

HO. LEE. SHIT!

Easily my favorite movie of the year and I can't wait to see it in IMAX.

I saw the Anderson Silva fight last night.

HO. LEE. SHIT!

The man is so much fun to watch. Now I know what Tyson fans during his streak of quick KOs felt like. Easily my favorite MMA fighter to watch right now.

The Dodgers are back in a tie for first place after scoring five runs in the ninth to win today. Wait. The Dodgers scored 5 in the ninth? My Dodgers? The ones who've been 0 for infinity with RISP most of the year?

HO. LEE. SHIT!

Taking 2 of 3 from the first place team is an awesome way to start the second half. Let's hope they can keep things going.

Fedor puts his name back in the debate of the best fighter in the world with a 36 second demolition of former two-time UFC champ Tim Sylvia.

HO. LEE. SHIT!

The man is no mere mortal. He was sent back in time by John Conner to dominate the world of MMA with his cybernetic strength and Skynet-influenced mind and skillz.

Shannon Doherty's back for the new 90210!

HO. LEE. SHIT!

Well, okay, that's not as exciting as the rest but I wanted a nice even five. And it IS pretty exciting, right? Oh, come on. You know you're gonna watch it. Even if it's because it has the chance to be so bad it's good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Blue,

Thanks for keeping me on balance with your blog. It helps me take the edge off at work and makes my mind wander. :)

Go Dodgers!!!

LJG

Anonymous said...

Let me know when you go to see it in IMAX, it was sold out so I had to settle for regular big screen.
-phil

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments so I can know who to make voodoo dolls of!