2008-08-05

Writers Block

It's an odd thing but I find myself struggling a bit lately to find the words to fill these posts - a fact I'm sure many of you have noticed from the plethora of Youtube posts or random mutterings about Manny.

I'm not sure if it's a problem that I dumped so much creativity into the screenplay [which will be mailed in the next couple days, btw - yay me!] that I can't think of anything to write here. I find myself "stuck" in other creative endeavors as well.

I've been playing with iPhoto and iMovie a lot lately - soaking up some visual creativity so maybe that has drained me a bit as well.

Maybe I'm not reading enough.

Maybe I'm watching too much soap opera with recycled plots and sometimes shaky acting.

Maybe I need to find some of those "creative exercises."

Maybe I need to find some movies that make my mind tick.

It's a frustrating thing, you know? I've been on a roll for months with daily postings but with a lack of quality posts lately, I almost feel like I'm cheating a bit. Ehhh. Maybe I'm just whining.

Suggested topics for discussion are welcome!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Blue,
I prefer to hear more about Manny because I am so tired of Brett Farve on ESPN. That's all I hear about on tv and the radio is Brett Farve is going to Tampa Bay or the Jets. Maybe Brett Farve will still retired or be back up to Aaron Rogers. Who cares, all I know is the New England Pats will take it all this year. Later Poff Daddy

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments so I can know who to make voodoo dolls of!