2008-11-28

Black Friday Recap

Black Friday is the day of terror for people who work in retail, right? The day the footsoldiers dread because of all the chaos and carnage?

So, would it surprise you to know that it was one of my favorite days working at the store?

Surprised the hell out of me.

It was just too much fun for words. The entire staff was there, working throughout the day. The manager was in the back, making breakfast and lunch for everyone. It was just really chill and a whole lot of goodness.

The customers weren't too bad either. Most of them seemed happy to be out Christmas shopping and getting into the holiday spirit. I ran across very few who were rude or cranky or all that jazz.

I'm really tired and I think I'm coming down with a cold - but that's another story. For now, I'm just going to remember how much fun I had today and hope it carries on throughout the season.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments so I can know who to make voodoo dolls of!