2008-11-26

Fanboys Is Coming... Finally

At long last, it looks like Fanboys is going to finally hit the big screen in February of '09. I've been following this movie since they debuted footage of it a few years ago back at Comic-Con, dropping super awesome "I Brake For Wookies" bumperstickers on the masses.

The plot was simple. Back in the day, a group of friends set out to Skywalker Ranch in hopes that they can steal The Phantom Menace before it came out. But the key to the whole movie is that they're not just doing this because they want to see it first but rather because one of the friends is dying and they want to make sure he sees it before he dies.

Yeah, I can relate to that a little too much, I think. That's why it was absolutely heartbreaking to hear that they had taken the cancer storyline out of some of the cuts of the movie trying to "lighten it." Fucking Hollywood.

Anyways, I think they put it back in but you can't really tell from this trailer.

What you can tell is that it's going to soooooo rock our Galactic asses.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments so I can know who to make voodoo dolls of!