2006-01-24

Livin' On The Edge

Ahhhh! So I saw Raw last night so once again, I can do a Tuesday review of it.

But I don't really want to.

Raw was okay. It had its moments. But for the most part, it was fairly lackluster. But I can say one thing about Raw and the WWE in general very clearly...

Do NOT take the title off of Edge on Sunday.

I never would have thought it'd be true but somehow Edge has made Raw infinitely more watchable since winning the title. He's a legitimate heel champion. He's someone the fans would pay to see get his ass kicked. He's the kind of heel that can truly make the statement, "The money's in the chase" ring true again. He's a vulnerable heel champion who you could see losing at any time.

Putting the belt back on Cena would be a mistake. Putting HHH/Cena as your Mania title match is an even bigger mistake. While it's probably the most high profile title match you can do, it's also a match that you don't need to do and one that a lot of people probably don't care to see.

I don't know who you put in there with Edge. Maybe a four way with Cena, HHH, and Flair? Don't know. But what I do know is that taking the title off Edge right now could be the worst decision they could make.

Gotta cut it short today. More tomorrow.

Song I'm Listening To Currently: None.. but dreaming of an iPod video
Book I'm Reading Currently: "Eragon" by Christopher Paolini (p. 73)
Movie I Last Saw: The Chronicles of Narnia

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blue, Right on Brother, Cena would be a big mistake taken back the title. But there's other things more important to talk about. F'n Kobe, the man, the mainevent, the showstopper. Yes it was the greatest thing I've ever seen. Fuck Robinson, Wilt w/Aids, and Baylor. Long live Kobe!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Blue,
My girlfriend told me about u. Her and I are big Vince Vaughn and wrestling fans. Dude, did u watch TNA last week? It's the future of wrestling. Check out my boy Sonjay Dutt and Chris Sabin in the X Divison. I heard Chris Sabin was in L.A. last Sat. and he will be back Feb 4. My girl and I will be their. See Ya Dude.

Anonymous said...

Yo Blue, Its been awhile since I spoke to u about anything. Well, we got Wrestling and Lakers in common. Its hard living back East being a Laker Fan but shit, gotta love K 2 the B. Damn, how do u put up 81 points in todays game? Well 1. Most Dominant Guard in the league and 2. Playing against a horrible Raptors team. Blue, do u think Kobe deserves MVP? Speak on that next time.

Anonymous said...

What do u think about Ron Artest coming to the Lakers Blue? The Kings backed out yesterday, giving up Pedro Stravokivc for Artest. That would have been a suckey trade for the Pacers. I thought the Clippers would get him for Maggette. Well anyways, I like Odom but Artest would be more consistent w/ putting up 20 or more points. Plus it would help Kobe to become MVP. Later Blue

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments so I can know who to make voodoo dolls of!