2008-04-17

March Mixtape: More Details

It occurs to me this morning that I probably should've given some more info about the March Mixtape rather than just throwing the link up and letting you play Musical Russian Roulette.

Soooooo... the bad news? It checks in somewhere over two hours.

The good news? Music from Leonard Cohen, Eddie Vedder, The Velvet Underground, The Rolling Stones, Belle And Sebastian, Sonic Youth, Stevie Wonder, The Clash, Jackie Wilson, Kate Nash, Colin Meloy of the Decemberists, and many, many more.

So download it today so I don't feel bad for spending so much time working on it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i couldn't hear you talk at all - had the volume all the way up. maybe just me?

Blue said...

Sadly, probably not.

I could hear it on the desktop. I could hear it in my car if it was cranked. The Mrs. could hear it on her iPod but likewise, it had to be very high in volume.

I shall endeavor to do better next time!

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments so I can know who to make voodoo dolls of!