2008-04-15

Mixtape of the Month - March

Okay, okay... I'm past due. But I did warn you it would be a little late because I was working on something different for it.

And here it is.

This is the first Mixtape of the Month podcast. I decided a couple months ago that it just wasn't right that I would post this list of songs every month and give you no way to hear it. So, now you have a way to hear them.

You've also got me providing commentary between songs to do the usual Mixtape stuff... explain where I found it, why I dig it, etc.

Now, a warning...

This podcasting thing is very much a work in progress for me. I'm already on my second mic and I think I'm going to return it in the next couple days to get a headset mic. I recorded this edition on Apple's GarageBand program which seems to have given me mixed results. It was easy to use but it has left the volume levels lower than desired. You may have trouble hearing the recaps and reviews if you're not listening to this on earphones. I'll try to do better next time!

The good news is that I put this up in mp3 form so you can listen to it in the car, from afar, up against the minibar... wherever you so desire. Bad news? It's a little tough to hear and it's shockingly long. I didn't quite realize how long it would take me to ramble incoherently!

The music on it, in my opinion, is fantastic though so for most of you it's probably worth a listen.

For April's, I'm hoping to solve both the volume and length issues but we shall see.

Enjoy!

Mixtape Of The Month (March)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments so I can know who to make voodoo dolls of!