2008-05-27

Under Pressure

Sudden realization #2: When you spend a very large portion of the day writing, it is difficult to find the drive to write on here.

The deadline for a very big writing fellowship is July 1st. You must submit a full-length screenplay by that date.

That gives me roughly a month or so to knock something out of the park to submit for this year's program.

It can be done, right? Stallone wrote Rocky in 3 days! I can write the next great American screenplay in a month!

So, here's the deal.

I will finish.

And to make sure that I finish, I will post my page count on this blog every day until I'm done - giving you all full and total ability to mock me to the end of time if I don't.

Now _that's_ entertainment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments so I can know who to make voodoo dolls of!