2009-04-05

Quick Mania Thoughts

I'll probably feel like going into detail a little more tomorrow or the next day but some quick thoughts...

** Michaels/Taker was all that I thought it would be and then some. They held nothing back and laid it all on the line. The building was absolutely electric throughout the whole match and that was certainly the match everyone had come to see. Nothing else came close.

** MITB was a lot of fun as usual with Shelton and Kofi bringing the insanity. Punk winning was a bit of a surprise and I was REALLY hoping he'd use the case tonight. Ah well.

** Whoever booked the finish of HHH/Orton should be future endeavored. I can not think of a worse possible "clean" finish than that. Absolutely terrible.

** STEAMBOAT~!

** If I'm Miz and Morrison tonight, I'm extremely pissed off. Two of the men who were consistently the most entertaining throughout the entire year and they don't even merit a match on the show? Bullshit. On the same topic, no one wanted to see Kid Rock... don't get that one at all. And after seeing Mickey Rourke milk his entrance to the ring, I think I'm pretty happy the Rourke/Jericho match didn't go down as planned.

That'll do for now. Overall, my initial impression was that it was a good Mania and could've been a great one if the match order had been shuffled slightly and with a few key changes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments so I can know who to make voodoo dolls of!