2008-10-25

On The Road Again

Just a quick note to let you all know that the Missus and I are headed out of town this morning for the Bridge School show up in Mountain View. We're making stops on the way up and back so this is a little mini-vacation for us before the holidays arrive.

That being said, expect this blog to be a bit of a travel blog over the next few days. Lots of pictures and short posts, I'd imagine. But I may liveblog [sorta] between sets from the show thanks to the wonders of my new iPhone! Look forward to that, kiddies!

As always, I'll make my very best effort to at least spit out some random rambling every day.

Now someone find me a sports bar in Carmel so I can watch Anderson Silva!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments so I can know who to make voodoo dolls of!